Throughout the weekend, you will have the chance to attend a variety of learning workshops on different topics. This is the perfect opportunity to perfect your knowledge!
The publication of the complete list of clinics will be done during the official presentation of the schedule on August 28th.
INTRODUCTION TO EDIBLE PLANTS
SURVIE EN FORÊT
COOKING ON THE FIRE
Full details when the official program is released August 28th.
You are autonomous
You have your own equipment?
Bring your gear and join us!
The ticket gives you access to the mountain biking and hiking trails of the Vallée Bras-du-Nord, as well as the beautiful Bras-du-Nord River.
What to bring?
- Tent, mattress, sleeping bag
- All the equipment you need to practice your sport
- A plate, a cup and your utensils for meals. We stay away from disposable dishes!
- Reusable water bottle
- Sports shoes
- Personal toiletry
- CASH MONEY: to buy your drinks.
- Festival goers must be 18 years old or older.
- It is forbidden to bring your own alcoholic beverages. We promise you the best beer. on the spot ! Bring cash.
- A vegetarian option will be available. It will be possible to tell us when you register. If you have allergies, please inform us once your registration completed.
- It is not possible to bring a large piece of equipment aboard the shuttles (bicycle, canoe, SUP, etc.). If you have any questions, please contact us.
- SMOKE FREE festival.